- Faux-fur (keep your vacuum near of your working station..when you pass your scissors in that, its worse than a fluffy cat who's loosing his winter coat. -_-)
- A bowl or something round (I took a 15cm diameter bowl, but if you want a bigger pompom, take a 20-25cm one)
- A long strand of yarn (about 2 feet)
- Tapestry needle
- Cut a circle of fur using your bowl
- Take your yarn strand and put it around the inside as on the picture. The beginning and finishing strands should be opposed to each other. Fold the edge of your fur over the strand and fix it with the stapler all around (Make sure your staples are not on the strand to leave it free to be pulled).
- Pull gently on the strands to close the pompom.
- Stuff the interior with the polyester
-You can now pull firmly on strands to close your pompom and make a double knot.